It’s hard to believe little miss Claire is already 7 1/2 weeks old! She is growing so quickly and I’m trying hard to soak in every sweet moment with my baby girl. I’m not even sure I can call her a newborn anymore *holding back the tears*.
And my first born isn’t slowing down either. Cohen is talking so much these days, and doing so many things on his own. He can climb down the stairs without help and is so happy to play in the backyard on his own (with me watching carefully from the deck or kitchen window, of course). He’s still climbing on and getting into everything, but becoming so independent as well.
I’ve been thinking a lot about how the sweet is always sweeter with the sour…and though there isn’t too much to complain about with my darling babies, it isn’t all roses and rainbows over here.
The Best and Worst of Two:
– sweet baby snuggles and toddler cuddles are the best.
– screaming infants and toddler tantrums are the worst.
– big toothless and toothy grins are the best.
– uncoordinated naps are the worst (why does one always wake up just as the other falls asleep?)
– watching my children learn new things (like Claire rolling over at 5 weeks, and Cohen eating with a fork) is the best.
– having to change TWO sets of diapers all. day. long. is the worst.