Some of my favorite things lately:
1. Watching my husband become the most amazing dad to our little boy
2. Drinking Cream of Earl Grey Tea from David’s Tea during Cohen’s afternoon nap
I was cheering for Jen! and Suzy:(
4. Jogging in my new Lululemon shorts (left), sweating it out to fit back into my favorite pair of jeans (right)
(Don’t worry, I’m giving myself 9 months to lose the baby weight and still eating lots of ice cream!)
5. Bath time (just look at that cute face, seriously)
(no photo for this one, sorry)
8. Instagram making all my photos look super pro, even though, truth be told, I have very few photo-taking skills.
(This is a terrarium I made the other day out of a glass ball from the dump at the lake and succulents that were on sale for $2.99 each at Sobey’s)
Some other favorites:
Books: The Help
Blogs: Enjoying the Small Things, Young House Love, Its a Hunt Life, Design Sponge
Hot Showers (when I can squeeze them in), Weekends at the Lake (going tomorrow!) and best of all –
Spending time with family and friends. I’m so blessed to have the best ones on the planet.