Looking back on the last year I can’t help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude to God for all His incredible blessings. 2011 held some of the most exciting events of my life thus far, primarily because this guy showed up on the scene…
– Celebrating 4 years of marriage with my dream guy
– Alex successfully starting his own exterior renovation company called “Lighthouse Exteriors”
– Completing the manuscript and editing for my first book, Dream Big (to be released this February)
– The chance to speak at some awesome events (YC Manitoba, Red Rock Bible Camp‘s Mother/Daughter Retreat and Sr. High Retreat, Camp Evergreen‘s Ladies Retreat, Legacy Youth Conference, Mennonite Church Manitoba’s Jr. High Retreat and more!) I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love – living the dream!
– Many weekends at the cabin with my family, who I adore so much
– Christmas in Alberta with Alex’s family
– Watching this little blog grow and connect me with so many amazing friends, both old and new.
Thanks so much for sharing this year with me. I can’t wait to see what 2012 has in store for us!!!
What was your best memory of 2011?