1. I love watching my baby boy grow up. This week he had his first haircut from his Auntie Jackie. It was fun to see the transformation.
2. Eating Soup. I’ve been sick this week and there’s nothing like a good bowl of soup to comfort the soul.
3. Open, honest discussion. In the past I’ve found it very hard to discuss important issues with people who strongly disagree with me. However, I’m learning that I have so much to learn and that sometimes it’s okay to be wrong. It’s also okay to be right and not agree. As a reader so eloquently wrote to me today,
“and while I definitely don’t agree with all your opinions, I love the firsthand look at your life you present through your blog. I believe compassionate understanding of other people is a value which goes a long way towards building a just and tolerant society. So thanks for providing an avenue for doing just that.“
What a compliment.
4. Seeing dreams come true. My book is currently being formatted and will be released in February, 2012!!! A little sneak peak at a snipet of my book cover…
5. Pinterest. Yes, it’s official. I’m hooked. I’ve been thinking about duplicating this outfit but I don’t have the right jacket yet.Source
6. Listening to sermons online. Have you ever heard anything from Bill Johnson or Chris Valloton of Bethel Church in Reddig, California? So inspiring.
7. Cheese. Who doesn’t love a good chunk of cheese? This stuff is particularly wonderful and makes you look really fancy at a party (new years, for example!)