This is it, the last day of a month of blogging. I actually can’t believe I did it. I didn’t shower every day this month, but I did blog. I don’t know if that’s something I should be proud of or not…
Here’s what I’ve learned:
1. Sometimes God is silent, even when I ask and listen.
2. The important thing isn’t whether He answers right away or at all, the important thing is that I make time to listen regardless.
3. Intimacy with God isn’t just about what He says to us, but how He says it. The tone of His voice and the look in His eyes matter (thanks Amanda!)
4. God wants to be found, wants to be seen, wants to be heard. That’s why He sent Jesus, and why He gave us His Spirit.
5. I’ve been reminded that I actually do love writing and want to revive this blog. It’s been a stop and start thing from the beginning and I hope to bring some consistency over the next few years. I hope you’ll stick with me!
What about you? Have you learned anything new about hearing God’s voice this month?
31 days in a row!!! Read all about Hearing God’s Voice by clicking here.