It happened a few weeks ago – my little boy turned 4 months old.
It’s hard to believe that just over 4 months ago this happened…
You can read Cohen’s birth story here.
Cohen is developing some mad skills.
He sucks his pointer finger when the soother isn’t around (so resourceful!) and
he can lift his chest up off the floor during tummy time (so strong!)
In addition, he continues to:
– Eat ALOT (sorry, no photo for that one)
– Talk loudly/yell
– Sleep from 6:30pm – 8:30am (eating at 2 and 6)
– Play on his activity mat and excisaucer
– Sit in the bumbo
– Grow some crazy-long-make-people-do-a-triple-take-hair
-Hold himself up when sitting (with some help)
– Put weight on his legs (check out those chunky thighs!)
– blow “raspberries”
and the really BIG news….
ROLL from his BACK to his TUMMY!!
It’s been a big adjustment – being a mom – but I can honestly say I love it. I love being home with my boy, and even though there are days that feel endlessly long (anyone relate?), it’s such a joy to have the opportunity to be this amazing little persons’ momma.
Thanks for making me so happy C.
You’re one in a million!
BTW – Thanks for your votes…we’re currently in 9th place! 11 more days to go.